Business Development Representative
Dascena, Inc. is a science and technology company developing algorithms as predictive biomarkers for complex conditions in inpatient and emergency settings. Our NIH-funded machine learning and clinical research has led to our suite of AlgoDiagnosticsTM for predicting acute decompensation, sepsis and acute kidney injury, resulting in several peer-reviewed publications. Providers across the country use our AlgoDiagnosticsTM on tens of thousands of patients per year to make early, accurate, and often life-saving interventions.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative who is eager to bring the most innovative solutions to hospitals nationwide. As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for discovering new business opportunities, building customer relationships, and contributing to our growing install base.
- Cultivate potential client relationships
- Foster current client relationships
- Educate medical professionals about the latest advancements in healthcare technology
- Engage stakeholders throughout the entire sales cycle
- Ensure customer satisfaction, managing multiple accounts simultaneously
- Keen interest in healthcare technology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Open-minded and curious
- Willing to work flexible hours
Equal Employment Opportunity Notice
Dascena is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment for all qualified persons. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, age, genetics or disability.
Applicants and employees notice of EEO rights are available in our office and online here: